Looking for something unique and memorable for your wedding—and that’s cheaper than flowers—try an ice sculpture!
The average cost for flowers is $2,000*, but can increase dramatically if it’s off-season, or if you are choosing exotic flowers.
Why not try ice? The average cost for an ice sculpture is $350, and will provide a much more dramatic effect than flowers. Can you remember the flowers at the last wedding you attended? Besides the bridal gown, an ice sculpture will be the most talked about item at your wedding—guaranteed!
Here are some unique ideas for incorporating ice into your wedding:
- an ice sculpture as the main centerpiece for your wedding.
- individual mini ice sculptures at each table—a true
- an ice bar—drinks served to you…on ice!
- an ice luge – guests will love having their favorite
drink poured down the luge.
- food displays—keep food chilled and fresh for your
guest by displaying it on ice.
- beverage towers or ice bowls—keep your drinks
cold all night.
Only ice can give you that dramatic impact! Choosing a unique ice sculpture for your wedding will create a lasting impression for you and your guests.
Below is a gallery of cool ideas that you can incorporate into your wedding. Rock On Ice can customize a beautiful ice sculpture just for your wedding.
* source credit: finances. msn.com